- What does messiness mean?
- What is another word for mess?
- Is messily a word?
- How do you spell messiness?
- Is extreme messiness a sign of mental illness?
- What is another word for messing around?
- What is the adverb of simple?
- What does sleepily mean?
- What is the adverb of messy?
- What is the definition of the word messy?
- What does besmirch mean in English?
- What is the opposite word of mess?
- Who is a messy person?
- What is a chaotic?
What does messiness mean?
n a state of confusion and disorderliness Synonyms: mess, muss, mussiness Type of: disorder, disorderliness.
a condition in which things are not in their expected places..
What is another word for mess?
What is another word for mess?chaoshavocutter confusionuproardisorganizationUSdisarraymuddletumultjumbledisarrangement16 more rows
Is messily a word?
messily adverb (UNTIDILY) He wrote messily with a fountain pen.
How do you spell messiness?
Nouna state of confusion and disorderliness.the trait of being untidy and messy.
Is extreme messiness a sign of mental illness?
Contrary to popular belief, messiness is not necessarily a sign of mental disorganization.
What is another word for messing around?
What is another word for messing around?flirtingfrivollingscrewing aroundwanderinghaving affairsmessing aboutleading oncheatingstrayingmaking a pass34 more rows
What is the adverb of simple?
simply. (manner) In a simple way or state; considered in or by itself; without addition; alone. (manner) Plainly; without art or subtlety. (manner) Weakly; foolishly; stupidly.
What does sleepily mean?
sleepily in American English (ˈslipəli ) adverb. in a sleepy or drowsy manner.
What is the adverb of messy?
messily. In a messy manner; sloppily, shoddily.
What is the definition of the word messy?
1 : marked by confusion, disorder, or dirt : untidy a messy room. 2 : lacking neatness or precision : careless, slovenly messy thinking.
What does besmirch mean in English?
to cause harm or damage toEnglish Language Learners Definition of besmirch : to cause harm or damage to (the reputation of someone or something)
What is the opposite word of mess?
(of a place) Opposite of the state of being dirty or untidy. order. tidiness. neatness. harmony.
Who is a messy person?
1. adjective. A messy person or activity makes things dirty or not neat. She was a good, if messy, cook. Synonyms: disorganized, sloppy [informal], untidy, slovenly More Synonyms of messy.
What is a chaotic?
Something chaotic is really out of control or disorganized. Chaotic starts with a hard “K” sound (kay-AH-tick), but things that are chaotic are usually not OK, they’re crazy disordered, like your crammed locker at the end of the school year.